Safer Internet Day 2017 will take place on Tuesday 7 February with the theme ‘Be the change: unite for a better internet’.
Safer Internet Day is coordinated in the UK by the UK Safer Internet Centre and sees hundreds of organisations get involved to help promote the safe, responsible and positive use of digital technology for children and young people. The UK Safer Internet Centre provides resources for children, schools and families, and tools for getting involved at www.saferinternetday.org.uk.
Why not join in with Safer Internet Day supporters across the globe, on Tuesday 7 February 2017 to be the change and unite for a better internet!
- For tools, tips and ideas to get you started go to: www.saferinternet.org.uk
- If you are a young person wanting advice on how to be safe online go to: www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-and-resources/young-people
- If you are a parent or carer and want advice as to how you can make the internet safer go to: www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-and-resources/parents-and-carers
- If you are a teacher or professional go to: www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-and-resources/teachers-and-professionals
- NSPCC’s Share Aware Campaign: www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/share-aware
- Live It Well’s Internet Safety Advice: www.liveitwell.org.uk/recovery-resource/internet-safety